Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 1 and the Day after Day 1


I've decided to do the 365 photo-a-day challenge. I don't think I've ever done anything, everyday, for an entire year. So I want to see if I can do it. However, my friend Eddie has challenged my challenge to include two very certain things, hence the website url of my blog. It started out as a joke where I took a picture and told Facebook "I'd do the 365 photo challenge but I'm afraid every picture would look like this" 
My friend Eddie told me I should do it with just books and drinks for the next 365 days. I laughed it off like Eddie, you so crazy! But I've decided that yes. I will. I will take 365 pictures of what I'm reading and what I'm drinking at any given moment of the day. I could be books, it could be magazines, it could even be menus! It could be lattes, it could be water, it could even be tequila! Most likely it will be books and coffee though since that's all I do. 



Day 1: November 16, 2011

Drinking: Starbucks grande hot caramel latte

Reading: Fashioning the Bourgeoisie
Anglo-Scottish Relations, from 1603 to 1900
and some other book that I can't remember since it was useless to my research anyhow.



Day 2: November 17, 2011

Drinking: Another Starbucks grande hot caramel latte (can you see a pattern)

Reading: "Taking Stock: Scotland at the End of the 17th Century"
 out of Anglo-Scottish Relations, from 1603 - 1900.
Yeah I didn't finish the book yesterday. But I did get 5 chapters out of the way.

So here you go Eddie, you better enjoy each and everyone of these photos. Because I'm doing this for you, Birthday Twin.

No comments:

Post a Comment