Monday, January 23, 2012

Oh man...

...worst blog keeper ever. But not really.
I've seen some worst. So I got sidetracked while I was at home. 
I did manage to take some photos of books n' drinks.
But not as many as I should have. 
And here's why:

I didn't get any clear pictures of my other nephew (not to say that this is one for clarity)
but those two boys definitely kept me on my toes 
and away from most books and drinks.

Here are the best shots I got of what I was reading and 
what I was drinking for the majority of my vacation:

 In the airport!

 First breakfast back home!


 This is usually what I read for a whole month.
And I certainly didn't hate it!

 But now we're back on the wagon! Start all over perhaps. So here's from today:

 Day 1: January 23, 2012

Reading: History and Material Culture: 
A Student's Guide to Approaching Alternative Sources

Drinking: Grande Caramel Latte

No comments:

Post a Comment